Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

exam week


this will be my exam week until friday, and i had to tell you that it is quite hard to cope up with it.

as an IB student myself, not only there are plenty of assignments and stuffs like that but there is plenty of materials accounted for the exam. 

the problem is that it is my everyday habit to procrastinate -.- so i had waited until the last 1-2 days before the exam to study. studying a.k.a student dying for long hours for a day isn't going to help, i sometimes experienced headache and fatigue (lol) after like 4 hours of study. 

This monday will be my math exam, and i honestly i am not prepared, and instead of studying, i am posting a blog entry .-. . i'm tired because i think i burnt myself out after thursday's chemistry exam. 

i want to share about the subjects that i took on the IB, apparently because i decided i'm going to take more of a technology or engineering major on university, so science would be my primary aim. i took chemistry,physics,math,business,english, and indonesian, the first 3 from the list i took in HL o.o . at first i thought that i could manage it well but now i am struggling and i am nowhere on the edge of glory. 

but this is just my first year towards finishing half of the IB years, so i could use the summer holidays for revision and bounce back up to what i miss and not capable of the subjects. i mean there is still plenty of time to change my habit anyway haha..

therefore, my suggestion if any of you take the IB, just don't procrastinate, study your materials like a week before and make some time for it everyday. i always regret why my laziness kill the mood of studying form distant time before the exam begins.

that's it from now, i am going to torture myself with math for the rest of the day.

byee

No comments:

Post a Comment